Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank you and Request

Well, it looks like I should be going home next weekend sometime as long as Micah and I continue to do well over the next week. Can you believe it?? I never would have thought in a million years that I would have spent 9 weeks in a hospital and still be sane enough to talk about it! I will certainly give more details as they become available but our plan is to break out of this place next weekend. Yeah!!!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has brought activities for me to do while I have been here and at this moment, I believe that I have a small library of books to choose from. My goal before I go home is to cut down on as much "stuff" as possible to take back to our house, so if you have loaned me any books while I have been here and have time between now and next Friday, please feel free to stop by and pick them up. I've noticed a lot of books do not have names in them, so I am at a loss as to who they all belong too. I would hate to have them get lost in the shuffle and besides it is another way for me to get visits next week before I go home. : ) Thanks again!!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

hooray! so glad that you get to go back home! praying that your next hospital stay is MUCH shorter and more enjoyable!

brienne said...

yea!!!! so excited that you get to go home for a bit!!! :) what fabulous news!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!