Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So what do you do??

So I get asked a lot what I do all day here in the hospital. Well, I wish I could say that I am now fluent in a foreign language or have memorized half of the bible but that is just not the case. However, I have completed one project that I am fairly proud of. Some friends brought me some yarn and a crochet needle and I thought what the heck. I got on utube one night and learned the basics. Now this blanket certainly has 1st project/attempt written all over it, but it's not half bad. Here are some pictures. Sorry they are not the best.



3 comments:

Mrs. Martin said...

Hi you don't know me, I am 26 weeks and currently on limited bed rest, I came across your blog since I was really bored! I wish you the best of luck with Micah?? And sincerely hope that your pregnancy goes well! By the way, I am also sending you this because you look so familiar!! God bless - This is my preg. Journal!
www.ladyfaefidgit.blogspot.com

kris said...

that's a wonderful job for your first crochet project! micah will love the keepsake from your time keeping him safely cooking :)

Stacey Hays said...

It looks great! You did such a good job.