Tomorrow I will have made it to 32 weeks (6 weeks here in the hospital). I had an ultrasound today and everything looks great. My cervix is still holding steady and it has not shortened any. Micah is weighing 4lbs 5oz and looking wonderful. He was moving his mouth and sticking his tongue out at me this morning. : ) My doctor has decided to give me wheelchair privelages EVERYDAY for 30 minutes. I am so excited!! I still do not have a definite date on when I will be able to leave the hospital, but the plan is to send me home sometime between 34-36 weeks and then come back to have Micah as close to my due date as possible (8/29).
It is so hard to believe that I have been in the hospital as long as I have. I am the old pro on the bedrest floor (currently, no one else has been here as long as I have). I think I should get some sort of prize for that. Any suggestions?
The Lord brought this verse before me this morning and reminded me of what he has been saying since the beginning of this journey and I wanted to share. May it bring you encouragement for wherever you are in your journey with him. Jeremiah 32:17 says, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you."
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay, you're so close!!!!!! You've made it so far, that would be awesome if they'd let you go home in just two weeks!!!! You've been such a trooper! Sorry we couldn't make it tonight, hope you have a great weekend! =)
-Emily
Hey girlfriend! So glad I found your blog page! sorry I've been a bad "phone friend" - but it sounds like you've found a GREAT community there - I'm so happy for you guys!! Can't believe you've been there so long - not much longer...yea!!! Keep up the good work!
sara
Post a Comment