Friday, June 20, 2008

Pregnancy Update...Week 30

Well friends, I have made to 30 weeks. Personally this was a really huge milestone to get to with my pregnancy and thanks to the Lord's sustaining power I am here. I'm not sure what it is about 30 weeks but it sounds so much better than being in the twenties. I had anltrasound this morning and Micah is weighing 3 lbs 5 oz and my cervix is stable. It has not lengthened any but it has not shortened any either since 2 weeks ago. So I am right where I should be. Praise the Lord!
As far as I know, the doctor's goal is still to get me to 34/35 weeks before we can talk about me going home but I am getting closer. I would ask that for those of you who have been praying with us through this journey that you would pray the doctors would become a little lienent and grant me some wheel chair privelages. After being here a month, I am really in need of some time outside of this room. :)
Thank you all for your continued prayer, support and encouragement. I am so amazed at what the Lord has been doing and I know that for each milestone I reach it is just another opportunity for us all to praise the Lord together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! 30 weeks is definitely a HUGE milestone!!!! That's awesome!!!! You're getting so close, just keep holding on and very soon you'll have another beautiful boy in your arms for all your trouble!

Melody said...

So exciting Heather, congrat's on 30 weeks. I agree it is such a wonderful milestone and so glad that you are hanging in there so well. Will continue to pray for you and ask for a wheelchair ride in the near future. You are getting close :) Keep us updated.

Melody

Ella Rose & Isaac said...

Hey Heather!
I had no idea you were 1. preggo for the second time and 2. in the dern hospital for so long! I am so sorry - my heart goes out to you, sister! You and Ben and your precious babies are in my prayers. :)
(This is why I love blogs so much! So easy to stay updated on everyone's lives!)

Ella Rose & Isaac said...

That comment from "Ella Rose" is from me - Emily Wilson. I thought you may wonder... :)