Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well, it will be two weeks tomorrow since I have moved into my new digs here at the hospital. Some days it is hard to believe that it has been two weeks and then there are other days after I have counted the number of stripes in the wallpaper for the 2nd time, that I'm wondering how I will ever stay sane for the next 6 weeks. Here are a few pictures of the past couple of weeks and this is what helps keep me going.


Who knew cabinets could be so much fun??

Well, I know its been a little bit since I've sent out an update but there really hasn't been that much to tell. It's actually been really nice to have a few uneventful weeks with no major
activity to report. We did have some encouraging news today. I had my first ultrasound since I have been here and my cervix has remained stable and is actually a little longer than 2 wks ago. They also got baby's weight today and he is a wonderful 2 lbs 12 oz. He is measuring a week ahead of where he's suppose to be!! How wonderful is that? God is continuing to amaze me with his goodness and faithfulness. Looks like this hospital bedrest is working. I was also told that I can have one 30 minute ride in a wheelchair next week. WHooo Hooo!! What a great birthday present. I'll be using that next wednesday.

For those of you who have been journeying with Ben and I through prayer feel free to offer God a great big praise for his wonderful answers to prayer this week. Our next small goal to get to is 30 weeks so that's another 2 weeks to continue to believe God for. For those of you who have been to the hospital to visit, who have brought dinners or lunches by, sent goodies to keep me busy, sent encouraging emails, or who have helped in any way please know how grateful Ben and I are for you and for your friendship. We continue to be humbled by people's concern and care for our family. We love you all so much!! Here are a few more pics I thought you might enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! So glad to hear the good report! That's aewsome! See you tonight!

Unknown said...

I am so glad things are going so well. I can't believe it has already been two weeks. I hope you have the best 30 wheelchair ride ever!! You deserve that and so much more. God is preparing you for something wonderful!