Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
While Father's Day was a little unique this year, it was so sweet none the less. Ben had dressed Isaiah sooo cute and they went to church that morning and then came to hang with me after. Isaiah and I got Ben a new golfing outfit which he loved.Isaiah also had a card for Ben (with the help of my mom) and I think he loved it more than Ben did. Ben was able to play golf that afternoon with
his brother while his mom watched Isaiah. We were able to spend some quality time that night. I have the best husband and the best dad to our 2 boys. God certainly knew what he was doing when he brought us together. I am so grateful!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
awww... what sweet pictures of ben and isaiah!!! looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
those are the sweetest pics EVER!!!
Those pictures are SO SWEET!!!! You do have a wonderful husband, and everyone can tell what a great dad he's been through this journey. Your whole family is blessed! =)
Ben is...such a sweet, sweet person and you are too..
What a great combination...Kelly
Post a Comment