Isaiah is doing wonderful with Micah. He is such a sweet big brother with the occasional hits to the head or arm. Just a little bit of jealousy but overall I couldn't ask for anything better. Micah is doing great. He already weighs 10 lbs and is really filling out. He is getting bigger cheeks by the day. Mom and Dad are hanging in there and have somewhat adjusted to the lack of sleep that we're getting but couldn't be more thankful for the 2 little boys we have.
Friday, September 5, 2008
So sorry...
I know...I know...it's been too long since my last post but things have been a little chaotic since Micah and I got home. Who knew just how crazy life could get with 2 under 2. I know there are plenty of moms who do it and hopefully I'll become one of those moms who can breastfeed, cook, clean, read a book to my toddler, and kiss my husband as he walks through the door all at the same time but right now I'm not. Believe it or not, I have only burnt one dinner that I have tried to cook, Isaiah has only really gotten into the q-tips and the vaseline (wish I had pics of the vaseline), and I have managed to take more than one shower a week. What accomplishments if I do say so myself!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
micah looks so tiny. we forget so quickly how little they are in the beginning. don't worry, it will get easier, and you will be able to nurse while chasing you toddler down the coach or lifting him off the furniture he just climbed. and before long, isaiah will get used the the changes and will not manage to find the things you forgot he might get into. i am glad y'all are doing so well.
Good to hear an update!!!! Even though you feel chaotic, it sounds like you're hangin' in there pretty great. I fully expect for me to completely come apart at the seams in January when #2 comes, so it sounds to me like you're doin' good. Please feel free to pass along any tips!!! =) Those were the cutest pictures!
Post a Comment