It is an undescribable feeling to actually have Micah here after all the ups and downs we went through to get him here. Ben and I cannot express our gratitude enough for all the thoughts, prayers, and visits throughtout my pregnancy. I know there were many times were we became very weary but we truly believe that through your prayers we were strengthened and saw God answer so many of our prayers! Thank you for joining with us in believing God for big things! While our little Micah is small, he is a priceless testimony to the hugeness and undeniable power that our God has and how willing he is to demonstrate that power if we just believe!
So enough rambling and onto the pictures! I hope you enjoy.

11 comments:
He is BEAUTIFUL!!! and looks just like his big brother. So glad to hear you are doing well :) Love you my sweet sister.
He is precious!!!! I am so glad everything is going so well!!!
what an amazing little man you have, heather!! can't wait to see him in person :)
Hey Heather! Micah is adorable!! I'm so glad everything went well at the hospital. Sissy told us that you were right down the hall from us at the hospital. Our Eli was born Aug. 5....you can go to www.mikeandrox.wordpress.com to see a pic of our little guy!
so happy for yall Heather, and so glad that things are well with both of you. will continue to pray for yall.
Melody
how sweet! congratulations!
so precious! congrats! the Lord has been so gracious to provide this little blessing! i can't wait to see him in person...
He's adorable, Heather! Hope you are recovering well!
such awesome pictures. The little tyke is sooo cute and I'm soo thankful to God for bringing him here safely. I actually started tearing up in the car the other day when I was praying for you guys and thanking God for getting you through such a long and arduous journey.
- Clay
So happy for you--and happy to see you have a blog! I'm loving blogging, and I've added you to my reader!
((HUGS))
tagged you on my blog. please read it. Miss seeing you and so glad Micah is here.
Post a Comment