I was tagged by Joey and Brienne....Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger they've been tagged.
1. I am a noise nazi. I can't stand for anything to be too loud. You'd think I was 70 yrs old or something. My mom is deaf in one ear so growing up she was always telling us to turn the tv down, keep the music down, or keep our voices down. I guess that's where I get it from. Drives Ben crazy!
2. I am very much the perfectionist or ocd for that matter. I can't stand for anything to be out of its place. Not that you could tell that from our house now, but usually at restuarants I am rearranging the sweet-n-low and sugar so it doesn't look out of place. Crazy, I know!
3. I love "dance/hip-hop movies" like save the last dance and drumline. I've always wanted to be a good dancer or wish I had some type of "soul" to me.
4. I was captain of my cheerleading team and volleyball team in high school and junior high. It only last one year for both. Guess I wasn't a very good one. : )
5. I love to sing! It has always been a dream of mine to lead worship for a living. Maybe one day.
6. My tongue can also touch the tip of my nose! Your not alone, Joey in that unusual talent.
1. Adrianne
2. Ari
3. Kendall
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Another Save the Last Dance fan! I love that movie. Chris and I own two DVD's--the Patriot, and Save the Last Dance! He hates it--not his kind of movie at all...he hates hip-hop music!
Now I'm wondering how you like hip-hop but don't like it loud??? ;-)
yea!!! so fun reading!!! i need to stop by soon and meet mr. micah! :)
Post a Comment