My little Isaiah is not so little anymore. This past saturday he turned 2! I know all moms say it, but really where does the time go. I can remember sitting on the edge of Ben and I's bed in March of 06 crying because we had just found out we were pregnant and it was something we had not planned for at all. Quite the little surprise he was. I can say with sheer certainly that Isaiah's birth was something God ordained and orchestrated even if we had not planned for it.
Isaiah is one of the most laid back, caring, and sweet kids you will ever meet. He is almost always smiling and while we have certainly entered the "terrible two" phase, he melts my heart everytime he looks at me with those deep blue eyes. I praise God everyday for this precious gift of mine.

1 comment:
Yay! for Isaiah and Yay! to mom and dad raising such a beautiful little boy. Wish we could have been there to celebrate but I am sure there will be many more parties to partake in :) Love to the Cox family.
Post a Comment