Monday, December 8, 2008

Micah 4 mths



My little Micah is not so little anymore. We went for his 4 mth check up today and he is weighing 16 lbs and is 25" long. He is certainly not the best sleeper and its a wonder I can still make coherent conversation with people with the number of hours of sleep I get, but all in all he is a true wonder. He has some of the biggest smiles and will melt your heart with his big blue eyes. I am truly blessed to have two beautiful boys and I am crazy about them!!!

4 comments:

maribeth said...

what a beautiful picture of you and your little boy!

Collins Family said...

Heather! He is gorgeous!! And getting so big...ready for another one, right??? Lets talk soon! love ya!

brienne said...

heather!!!! he is precious!!!!! so grateful that the Lord was gracious to provide a beautiful, perfectly healthly little boy! i still want to come see him... after the holidays?

The Felkins said...

What a cutie! So...we talked about getting together after he was born...are you still up for that?!?